432# We small hours

Mad men
Season 3.Episode 9
We small hours.

- Connie: And I'm a harsh critic, especially of myself. And sometimes it collects, and I feel bad. And then I realize maybe that's the reason I'm so lonesome.

- Don:
You might be working too much.

- Connie:
I'm not working enough.It's my purpose in life to bring America to the world, whether they like it or not. You know, we are a force of good, Don, because we have God. Communists don't. It's their most important belief. Did you know that?

- Don: I
'm not an expert.

- Connie:
Generosity. The Marshall Plan, you remember that? Everyone who saw our ways wanted to be us.

- Don:
I'm glad you're telling me this.

- Connie: 
After all the things we threw at Khrushchev, you know what made him fall apart? He couldn't get into Disneyland.