451 # Tomorrowland

Mad men
Season 4.Episode 13
Tomorrowland.
 

-Henry: Why did you fire her?

-Betty:
Because I don't trust her judgment. What did she say?

-Henry:
She said you wouldn't give her a letter of recommendation. How long did the woman work for you? I know she doesn't steal. What did she do? And don't tell me it's just about the neighbor boy.

-Betty:
Sally is not allowed to see him.

-Henry:
Carla said he's her friend.

-Betty:
"Carla said." "Carla said"?

-Henry:
I don't understand what you're doing. You didn't want to move because you wanted the kids to have some stability, and then you get rid of their nanny since they were born?

-Betty:
I wanted a fresh start, okay? I'm entitled to that.

-Henry:
There is no fresh start! Lives carry on!

-Betty:
Jesus, Henry, just once could you take my side?

-Henry:
No one's ever on your side, Betty.