453 # A little kiss. P2

Mad men
Season 5.Episode 2
A little kiss. P2

 

 
-Pete: All I was thinking is that I bring Henry and Jack in here to this very gathering of individuals, but I have one question.Where are they going to sit? I mean, what kind of impression does this space give you? Do you gaze upon the cement column and think, "Yes, I believe success for me and my company dwells here."

- Cooper: Why don't you take them to the conference room?

-Pete: Because it's not that meeting.

-Roger : Fine, we'll have it in my office.

-Pete: This does not involve you, Roger. Nor does Vicks, Playtex, Life cereal, Samsonite, Sugarberry Ham, Secor Laxative. Need I go on?

-Roger: What are you suggesting?

- Cooper: He's suggesting that you give him your office.

-Roger: No, he's not.

- Cooper: Yes, I am.