456 # Mistery date.

Mad men
Season 5.Episode 4
Mistery date.

 - Sterling: What are you doing tonight?

-Peggy: I don't know. What did you have in mind?

- Sterling: Are you drunk? Get your feet off that desk. I need you to work up something for Mohawk.

-Peggy:  Oh, I'm sorry. For Mohawk, your "man" is Ginsberg.

- Sterling: Let's say you were to do this for me, and on Monday you explain to Ginsberg and Campbell that I asked you to... Only I asked you sometime last week.

-Peggy: Do you have a brief? Did Ginsberg have a brief?

- Sterling: I never told Ginsberg, okay? You have to remember that. You know about the airline strike, right?

-Peggy: Yes. Why is Mohawk still flying?

- Sterling: Because even though all the other mechanics are on strike... They need more wrenches or something. ...Mohawk's mechanics have a side deal, so they have to keep working.

-Peggy: They must love that.


- Sterling: Yeah, well, they're going to love the overtime. American Airlines is taking everything big and giving their northeast corridor to Mohawk.

-Peggy: So what do you want? How about something like, "Mohawk, breaking the strike one flight at a time"? Or maybe, "Fly over the picket line with Mohawk"?

- Sterling: Hey, Trotsky, you're in advertising.

-Peggy:  Fine. So what's the angle?

- Sterling: Campbell or I had this idea that it would be something about, you know, how times are tough and you can't get anywhere. So thank God, Mohawk is offering emergency service.

-Peggy:  You don't want to use the word "emergency" with an airplane.

- Sterling: I don't want to do any of this. I'll see you Monday.

-Peggy: Hold on a second. You want me to work up an entire corporate image campaign for $10?

- Sterling:  I can make you do it for nothing. I'm the boss.

-Peggy: You're right. The work is $10, the lie is extra.

- Sterling: Incredible. What do you make a week, sweetheart?

-Peggy:  You don't know, huh? That's helpful.

- Sterling: You know, I could fire you.

-Peggy:  Great. There are some portfolios in Joan's office. Maybe you could find somebody tonight.

- Sterling: Why are you doing this to me?

-Peggy:  Because you're being very demanding for someone who has no other choice.

- Sterling: Dazzle me.

-Peggy: Fine.

- Sterling: How much you want?

-Peggy: How much you got?

- Sterling: $400.

-Peggy: Give me all of it.

- Sterling: Jesus!It better be good.

-Peggy:
Do you want me to take your watch?