413 # The hall of the mountain king

 

Mad men
Season 2.Episode 12
The hall of the mountain king
 

 
 
-Sterling: What do you want?

-Peggy: 
I need to speak with you.

-Sterling:
Honey, I have a 6:30 dinner reservation, and unless you want to pull me there in a rickshaw, I have to get going.

-Peggy: 
Well, I'm a copywriter.

-Sterling:
Why, did I call you something else?

-Peggy: 
No. I don't know if you're aware, but I brought in the Popsicle account today. On my own.

-Sterling: 
Hey, Ginger, did you hear about this? I gotta go.

-Peggy: 
Wait. I need my own office. It's hard to do business and be credible when I'm sharing with a Xerox machine. Freddie Rumsen's office has been vacant for some time. I think I should have it.

-Sterling: 
It's yours.

-Peggy:
Really?

-Sterling:
You young women are very aggressive.

-Peggy:
I didn't mean to be impolite.

-Sterling:
No, it's cute. There are 30 men out there who didn't have the balls to ask me.